Bacolod Bred Roosters

Yesterday afternoon, I was fortunate enough to visit the farm of a my elder brother's friend at Dagatan, Batangas. Like most farms, this one is situated in a secluded place and a long trek from the main road of Dagatan. But the travel was worth it. I was able to witness and see quality fighting cocks bred straight from Bacolod and shipped here at Batangas to be used in the derbies in Batangas, Manila and nearby areas.


My brother's friend, Tony was the handler and the main guy that manages the farm. He said, the owner of this roosters is a relative (bilas/bayaw/pinsan, Im not sure about it since I was busy watching the roosters and just overhead their conversation..hehehe) of the famous Lancey dela Torre. I took some time to take pictures of some of the nice roosters corded in the area.




1 comments:

BatangasNgaun said...

dami tlagang cocks sa mga place na agoncillo, balete, alitagtag