Balugbog updates - pics II

These are some of the pictures taken last December 16, 2007.

Ebok Grey a.k.a. Paos - 2x winner

Ebok Grey a.k.a. Paos - 2x winner

Lefran sweater broodstag

EIA Grey - 2x derby winner

Kingfisher Black Cuban Grey - 1x derby winner

Abello Sweater-Lemon broodcock

Doc Robinson Hatch - 1x derby winner

Doc Robinson Hatch - 1x derby winner

Ebok Sweater cross - 1x winner

Ebok Gold stag - recently won last December 24 at SMPC

Eraser Gamefarm cock

Hiraw sa ibabaw ng sinegwelas..hehehe

Bacolod stag #2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Maybe you would like to visit my other blog as well? http://local-jokes.blogspot.com

I already drop by at your site but unfortunately I dont understand the language.

Thanks again..